70-year-old man burnt to death at Tarkwa
From: Ghana | Myjoyonline.com
January 31, 2013, 08:13 GMT
A 70-year-old was Thursday morning burnt to death when fire gutted his three-bedroom apartment at Tarkwa in Western Region.
According to Space FM's Nana Esi Brew Monney, who spoke to Joy FM's Super Morning Show Thursday, the fire started around 3am and completely gutted the apartment burning half of the man’s body.
Residents said they astounded by the incident because the house is connected to electricity which could be a possible cause of the fire.
Nana Esi Brew Monney quoted the resident as saying that neither candle nor mosquito coils had been lit in the house.
): Have Your Say >>
CID picks up 2 top officials of Lands Commission for fraud
President Mahama arrives in Addis Ababa for start of AU Summit
Ghana to use special satellite in numbering houses
Political scientist fears, Ghana will never be the same after Election Petition ruling
Eastern Region records earth tremor
Acting DG of prisons service firm on introducing non-custodial sentencing for minor offenses
Fighting corruption in Ghana: Blueprint exists but will lacking - Emile Short
DOVVSU arrests 3 in bizarre forced marriage saga of 13-year-old girl
GYEEDA investigations: Don’t rubbish committee’s ongoing work – Minister
Unicom Chemist launches TENA healthcare products for bladder weakness
Tools & Features
Audio on Demand
Joyonline on Twitter
Joyonline on Facebook
Joyonline on Youtube
Advertise with Us
© Copyright 2012 Myjoyonline.com All Rights Reserved.