Questions for 'The Enemy Within'
From: Ghana | Myjoyonline.com
May 7, 2013, 07:18 GMT
These are the questions for this month's book 'The Enemy Within'.
1. Briefly describe the event leading to the killing of Gloria Kekena
2. Who did David meet and speak to in the fields on the night of his crime?
3. Why did Elmarie hate blacks so much?
4. Briefly describe the relationship between Jeremy and Esta
5. What was the reason for Jeremy’s mother’s disapproval of his relationship with Elmarie?
6. Mention any two incidents that happened during the rally
7. What was the reason why Nelson Mandela was jailed in 1964?
8. Which war dance terrified most whites and stirred most blacks to joy or revolution?
9. Why were most of the young whites in south Africa leaving for Australia at the time?
10. Give a word or phrase meaning the same as the following words used in the passage
i. Resurrect ii. Proof iii. Scattered
iv. Excrement v. Wriggle
): Have Your Say >>
GES warns of possible closure of Nima school following death of pupil
Suspend policy rejecting applicants with grades D7, E8 – POTAG
High style, creativity celebrated at the 'Joyce Ababio catwalk'
250,000 SHS vacancies declared
High schools declare 250,000 vacancies for qualified BECE candidates
7th-12th editions of The Spelling Bee launched
Takoradi Poly POTAG to strike over unpaid book research allowance
GES vows to sanction school authorities who register unqualified BECE candidates
BECE: WAEC withholds results of 113 schools; investigations underway
Unilever Ghana Foundation awards 16 female graduates
Tools & Features
Audio on Demand
Joyonline on Twitter
Joyonline on Facebook
Joyonline on Youtube
Advertise with Us
© Copyright 2012 Myjoyonline.com All Rights Reserved.